Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Wednesday, May 26, 2004
))
I dumped you again
I don't understand
It's happened before
Can't take it no more
These foolish games
Always end up in confusion
I'll take you back
Just to leave you once again
I died in my dreams
What's that supposed to mean?
Got lost in the fire
I died in my dreams
Reaching out for your hand
My fatal desire
I've failed you again
'Cause I let you stay
I used to pretend
That I felt ok
Just one big lie
Such a perfect illusion
I made you mine
Just to hurt you once again
I died in my dreams
What's that supposed to mean?
Got lost in the fire
I died in my dreams
Reaching out for your hand
My fatal desire
i diEd in my drEams....wats tt sUpp0sed t0 mean?
10:13 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com